Donnerstag, 21. August 2014

Potsdam Stories from Thousand and One Night, 2014



TELL ME YOUR STORY
Potsdam Stories from Thousand and One Night, 2014


>>> An action within the project: "fascination and facade" by "Neues Atelierhaus Panzerhalle" (http://faszinationundfassade.tumblr.com)

Looking for the last enchanted places in Potsdam city center you inevitably come across the Staudenhof, a small green oasis in the city, surrounded by large buildings, enchanted and neglected at the same time. On this site, I return to where I was working within a community arts project ever.
This time I want to meet people who live adjacent to the Staudenhof or wide area in the center of Potsdam, long-time residents, but especially newcomers, foreigners, asylum seekers, New Potsdamer. I am interested in its history.
In addition, for me the question of how multicultural and friendly to foreigners is Potsdam and from what kind of population is the city anyway? As is seen Potsdam and its development from the perspective of the inhabitants?

For one night I roosts me there and I transfer my "bedroom" in the Staudenhof. Similarly, a princess who is waiting for their stories to be told, I'm going to settle with a white crib in the enchanted garden and wait for people from the city, the residents or asylum seekers come and tell me their story. Here, perhaps an image will yield about how multicultural Potsdam is actually, in any case, as the sensitivities of the inhabitants are in relation to Potsdam.
"Tell me your story" will be the call, which is inviting residents to tell their story.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen